Cake Camp 2019 On-line Registration is now OPEN!
Registration takes place on a different site, click here to access the site.
Welcome Cake Campers! We’re so glad you’re ready to register for Cake Camp. First there are a few things you need to know. Please take a moment to read the following important updates to make your registration experience smooth:
- You MUST be a California Cake Club member in order to attend Cake Camp. If you are not a current member; please stop, and go to Membership to complete that process.
- Your membership must be current at the time of Cake Camp. If your membership will lapse before Cake Camp, you may proceed with registering but you should go back to the Membership link and renew or we’ll ask you to renew on site.
- Even if you have attended Cake Camp in the past, you will need to create a username and password for the Cake Camp website. You can’t add classes to your cart without logging in. On the class page where you select your classes, look to the right side for the box to register. Click the small register link under the login boxes. Create a username, password, and enter your email address then click the register button. You don’t need to wait to verify the link. Go back to the login box and enter your username and password then login. Now you can add classes to your cart.
- Registration is $75 per person.
- REFUND POLICY: A full refund, less a Processing Fee of $25 will be granted with written notification of cancellation to be received no later than August 31, 2019. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancellations received after this date. Please allow 30 days for your refund to be processed. Refund requests must be made in writing via email to email@example.com. Class cancellations by Instructors due to lack of enrollment will be refunded completely.